Wednesday 29 August 2018

WWC185 - "Anything Goes"

Yay!  It's the fifth Wednesday of the month and we get to do an "Anything Goes" challenge!  How sweet is that?  And this time I was inspired to make a special fold.


This fun fold stands up beautifully but easily folds flat to fit into a regular envelope.  As you can see, I used quite a few retired products in my creation.  For some inexplicable reason I had never used the Birthday Fiesta bundle before this.  Looking at the adorable Llama and the other images, I can't explain how that happened, but I certainly loved working with it for this card.  Despite the fact that the bundle has retired, I have future plans for it.  Those images just beg to be used again.  The designer paper behind the cacti and Llama is from the gorgeous Share What You Love suite.  I think it's perfect for this scene, don't you?


I had to take a photo of the card from this angle.  It shows the fold so well.  To fold flat, everything just pushes upwards.  I'd have to say that this is one of the easier folds I've done, but it certainly looks involved.


I hope you'll be joining us by linking up your awesome creations before Monday, September 3rd at 5 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.  To see the wonderful creations by our Watercooler Artists, check out our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge blog.


2 comments:

  1. Terrific card design Heidi! I love how you arranged the layers and the Llamas are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card, Heidi! Love cards that pop out! And those llamas are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.