Tuesday 28 August 2018

ATS&M #307 - Make Your Mark

It's time for another Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge.  This time it's all about making your mark.  What does that mean?  We'd love to see any creations for which you use your pens, pencils, watercolours, markers, anything that creates a mark. 

For my card I decided to use my Watercolour Pencils and Aqua Painter.  



I've used the new Country Home stamp set from the soon-to-be-released Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue.  I love the old milk can with that gorgeous bouquet of cotton bols, eucalyptus and dried florals.  



From this angle you can see the shine of the metallic inks I painted onto the milk can, over the original shaded grays of the watercolour pencils.  I also added some copper ink to dress up the milk can.  It looks great against the silvery body of the can as well as the copper ribbon, doesn't it?


Here you can see the details of the shading I did with the watercolour pencils.


Check out the awesome creations by the rest of the Design Team and link up your card HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring, yes that shine on the water can is wonderful! I also admire how you painted the white cotton flowers, its not easy to paint white...for me anyway. Well done! Hugs, your teammie from Team B. Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.