Tuesday 14 January 2020

CAS at Cardz 4 Guyz

The new challenge for the next two weeks at Cardz 4 Guyz is #236 - Clean and Simple, chosen and hosted by Chris.


Please check out the blog for details and also to see the wonderful samples by the Design Team.

I've been meaning to use my new kitten stamps for a while and this CAS challenge feels like the right fit.  I love cats of every colour but this one just "cried out" to be a marmalade.  Don't you just love the little orange kittens?  This one has very distinctive colours while some are very softly marked.  I chose to use the deeper Cajun Craze ink for the stripes and then added a very soft Pumpkin Pie for the contrast.  And because so many of these kittens have bits of white, I made sure to add some around the eyes, on the muzzle and those tiny paws.  

For my sentiment I used one from the Stampin' Up! Nine Lives set.  In the case of kittens and pups, True Love really does have four paws.  

I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Have fun with our challenge!

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:


Inkspirational Challenge #204 - Word Prompt "Fauna"

Crafty Catz Challenge #488 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist "Animal"

4 comments:

  1. Aw what a sweet image! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet just love it and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job coloring this kitten. As for the sentiment I couldn’t agree more. Sweet clean design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats. Love this art work thanks, for sharing at Crafty Catz Challange . Sorry for my late coment.

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.