Tuesday 4 December 2018

ATSM #321 - A piece of my heart

Oh my goodness, today it's "Anything Goes" for the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge!  How much fun is that?  I love it when I can just go off and do what I want, don't you?  And with a new House Mouse stamp having arrived, can you guess what I'm using for my card this week?


This one is called Paper Clip Heart and sweet little Maxwell is offering Amanda a heart which he's just created out of a paper clip.  I used my Watercolour Pencils and Aqua-Painter for the colouring.  Of course once I got into the paper clips, I turned to my Silver Gel Pen.  And for a few of those paper clips, I turned to my Gold Gel Pen.  After all, don't we all have a mix of both?

For the paper clip heart I decided that I would give it a bit more of a 3-D effect and used the Silver Liquid Pearls for that.  Before adding my coloured image piece, I put the base through my Big Shot with the Falling Petals embossing folder (retired).  It just continued the heart theme.

This was such fun to create.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else links up as their "anything goes".


Check out the creations by the rest of the Design Team and link your own project up HERE.

I've also linked up to the following:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #280 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, your card is such fun. Wonderful coloring and that image is so cute. Love the emobossed background too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these guys make me smile..such a cute image fab colours great embossed detailed B/ground lovely mousey card .

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & friends Mon chall.

    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.