Tuesday 25 September 2018

ATSM #311 - Anything Goes

It's time for another Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge.  This time it's a theme everyone loves, "Anything Goes".  There are always so many possibilities.

I decided to use my Apron of Love bundle coupled with the gorgeous Share What You Love Designer Series paper.  My base is Whisper White.  After that I've taken colours from the Designer paper in choosing layers and inks.


Primarily I've used Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry and Mossy Meadow.  I also added some Crumb Cake with the apron to carry on that colour from the background of the Designer paper.  I love the little die-cut silver foil scissors, don't you?  I thought they hinted towards crafts without the clutter of a lot more images.  Those Pearlized Doilies are amazing to work with.  I love their sheen and the way they echo the pearlized highlights of the Designer paper.

There is a lot of shine and dazzle to this card with the silver foil, the pearlized highlights and also the Wink of Stella which I've used on the apron straps and around the pocket of the apron.


Check out the awesome creations by the rest of the Design Team and link up your card HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the shimmer and shine and what a wonderful little scene. Great colours and those little die cut scissors are adorable x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. I have only used this set once and you have made me want to dig it out, along with the DSP!

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.