Tuesday 10 March 2020

Begins With an "F" at Cardz 4 Guyz

The new challenge for the next two weeks at Cardz 4 Guyz is #240 - Begins With an "F", chosen by Amy with the winners picked by Caz.



Please check out the blog for details and also to see the wonderful samples by the Design Team.

I used last year's adorable Froggy Bundle which was free with approved purchases.  I love the images and who can resist having dies to match?  So much easier than fussy-cutting.  I've coloured them using my Stampin' Blends and, for the fellow up on that mono-cycle, I created a "rope" using my Marvy Uchida Snow Marker.  The patterned paper is stunning, even in the small section I've cut from one of the 12x12 sheets.  The Perennial Essence Designer paper reminds me of the Monet paintings.

My base is the Heavy Whisper White cardstock while the matte is the Balmy Blue.  

I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Have fun with our challenge!

1 comment:

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.