Tuesday 25 February 2020

Ink and/or Paint at Cardz 4 Guyz

The new challenge for the next two weeks at Cardz 4 Guyz is #239 - Ink and/or Paint, chosen and hosted by Sian.


Please check out the blog for details and also to see the wonderful samples by the Design Team.

I think the die for the Eiffel Tower, released by Stampin' Up! in their Mini Catalogue this year, is stunning and so versatile.  Even if a person hasn't been to Paris in the Springtime, the sheer number of paintings and photographs of the profusions of blossoms and greenery makes it hard not to be aware of the beauty that abounds.  I used my inks to create an "explosion" of colours onto which I mounted my metallic Eiffel Tower and the sentiment.  Which guy wouldn't enjoy receiving this for his birthday?

The base of the card is the Heavy Whisper White, while the matte is Blackberry Bliss.  I've used the Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Tangerine Tango inks for the background.

I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Have fun with our challenge!

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:


Creative Fingers Challenge #180 - Anything Goes

Happy Little Stampers February - Anything Goes with Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.