Tuesday 31 December 2019

Blue is the Colour at Cardz 4 Guyz

Guess what!  I am happy to announce that I've joined the Cardz 4 Guyz Design Team.


This challenge, chosen by Cazro, is #235 - Blue is the Colour.  Please check out the blog for details and also to see the wonderful samples by the Design Team.

Since this challenge is all about the colour blue, I chose a gorgeous piece of background printed paper which is in countless shades of blue, from light to dark.  Since the paper has a lot of detail, I kept the design simple.  My base is a Heavyweight white cardstock.  Then I added a matte of Pacific Point cardstock and, finally, the lovely printed paper.

I had a die which I've been dying to use, of birds on a bare branch.  I thought it would be perfect against the background paper and cut it from Pacific Point cardstock.  To finish up, I added a sentiment stamped using my Pacific Point ink.

I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Have fun with our challenge!

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge CHNC 470 - anything goes with Christmas

Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog MLCCB#17 - Anything goes with Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.