Wednesday 15 May 2019

WWC221 - Tristan's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

I love masculine challenges!  And this one came at the perfect time for me to create a card for my awesome son-in-law.  Could the timing be better?  And I'm sure the images are just what he's day-dreaming about, too.


I love this terrific new stamp set in our new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  Finally, "A Good Man" offers some awesome images of men at leisure.  This image lends itself perfectly to that beach and palm trees, doesn't it (palm trees not part of this set).  I did some masking to get that beach watercoloured in place and then, once that was done, coloured in my images using my Stampin' Blends.  As expected, Adam loved it.


I hope you'll check out the wonderful creations by the Watercooler Artists over at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

I've entered my card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz:  Challenge #219 - Man Cave

Crafting from the Heart Challenge #243 - Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #341 - Anything Goes

The Male Room Challenge #111 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Great scene making and that's one relaxing and great masculine card ....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've put together the scene, it's made a really effective card. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A brilliant relaxing male card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A WONDERFUL male card, love the scene and I can see why he loved it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Anything Goes/ Origami challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment! Thank you fou joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, doesn't that look like a perfect day! Lovely card and fun design. Thank you for playing with us at The Male Room Challenge.

    -Lise Mariann, DT at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.