Wednesday 17 October 2018

WWC192 - Marsha's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

It's Marsha's turn to host the Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge this week.  What fun!  Masculine cards always add to the challenge, making me think outside my usual comfortable "box".  Of course I have enough men in my family to make having a stash of masculine cards a real bonus. 



There are so many products which I love in this card.  That wonderful background, for example, is a piece of the new and gorgeous Galvanized Metallic Paper introduced in the Holiday Catalogue.  I've used the new Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder on it and, wow!  Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?  I aged it a bit by sponging some Grey Granite ink over it and the pattern only got better.

The other product which I used for the first time is the All the Good Things stamp set.  Don't you love those Koi?  I fell in love with the movement they seem to have but haven't had a chance to use them until now.  I love the sentiments in the set, too, but must confess that the beautiful words were attached to the large Koi, going in the wrong direction for my vision.  So I carefully cut apart the Koi and the words and can now use them separately whenever I wish.



I hope you'll check out the awesome creations by our other Watercooler Artists at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge blog.

I've also entered this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge #376 - Anything Goes

Ellibelle's Creative Moments/Crafty Wednesday  

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #300 - Photo Inspiration  (The colours inspired me)

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! I really love how the colors inspired your very pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Heidi. I just love that new embossing folder. beautiful colors on your Carp. I saw your Design Team Call and I would love to participate again, but I will wait until the New Year. The move took a lot out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Heidi - lots of lovely new goodies to see in it - a great take on our mood board - thanks for joining in with Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a beautiful job of finding inspiration in the colors to create an amazing card! Thank you for sharing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect masculine card, love the background and fabulous stamping! Great inspirational sentiment too!
    Thanks so much for sharing this month at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.