Wednesday 20 October 2021

WWC327 - Dawn's Challenge: All Things Feminine

So Hallowe'en is coming up and it's time for a Feminine card.  Well, feminine isn't always what you think it might be.

That looks remarkably like a Hallowe'en card, doesn't it?  The key here is the bit of Shakespearean witches' chant.  Sounds a lot like making a brew, right?  Well, my daughter, who adores Shakespeare and requires a daily strong cup of brew, also loves Hallowe'en.  This is the perfect card for her.


I've taken bits and pieces of different Stampin' Up! sets for this card as well as a die-cut moon which has wandered away from its set and featured them all on this awesome Studio Light "Wonderful Autumn" patterned paper.  It all fits together wonderfully, doesn't it?


Of course I wanted something special for inside as well.  After hunting through all my coffee-themed stamp sets (and I do have quite a number), I realized I would have to create my own.  Photoshop to the rescue.  And so the inside pulls it all together.  I am so stoked!  How many days is it until Hallowe'en again?

Have fun checking out our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and I hope you'll link your creation before the deadline on Monday, November 1st, 2021.

I've also entered my card at the following challenges:

Classic Design Challenge Blog Challenge #10 October

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #176 - Anything Goes + Things With Wings

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sentiments inside and out Heidi, love the dramatic feel your card has, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cleverly designed card Heidi! I'm sure Shera-Lee loved it!! (and the great sentiment inside!!) Take care!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab fun Halloween card for your Shakespeare/coffee/Halloween lovin' daughter! Fabulous, Heidi! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.