Wednesday 8 September 2021

WWC324 - Kath's Challenge: All About Occasions

 Sometimes you just look at an image and know you have to get it.  I'm sure it's happened to others than just myself.  Well, this odd looking little pooch, having what looks like one too many cups of coffee, appealed to my sense of whimsy.  


After stamping the images on a piece of watercolour paper, I proceeded to choose the colours and then looked for my Aqua Painter.  I could not find it to save my life.  I suspect that my tortie, Khali Kho decided it made a very satisfactory noise when being winged across the floor and wound up leaving it under something when she got bored.  I'll find it someday but not this day.  I own seven Aqua Painters in all but this was my favourite.  I had to "limp along" using another one to finish the card.  *sigh*

I used a matte of Cajun Craze cardstock and a base of the Heavy Whisper White.  To give the card a bit of birthday sparkle, I added some copper sequins and, of course, added a touch of silver ink to the collar around the pup's neck.


Have fun checking out our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and I hope you'll link your creation before the deadline on Monday, September 20th, 2021.

I've also entered my card at the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #154 - Anything Goes

Simon Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says Stamp It


4 comments:

  1. Your adorable card made me giggle, Heidi. Such a cute image. So happy that you joined in the fun on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, Heidi - funny story about your aqua painter! I lose stuff all the time but especially when my brother's cat visits and plays with my crafty supplies! Just love your caffeinated critter! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image Heidi!! Such a wonderfullu fun card!! Hope you pen turns up soon!!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image Heidi, that sentiment is a hoot too! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.