Wednesday 28 July 2021

WWC321 - Tristan's Challenge: All Things Masculine

Time for some adorable little Gnomes at the beach!  I just got this set from Stampendous and have to use it for Tristan's masculine challenge.


For this card I decided to use a top fold since I had plans for the inside, as you'll see.  My base is a Heavy Whisper White followed by a matte of Pool Party.  For the images, I used a piece of Mixed Media paper and stamped my scene.  I love the fact that this set has lots of background images as well as images of the gnomes.  It really helped a lot since I didn't have to go hunting through various stamp sets just to set a scene.  For a change I watercoloured my images and background using a variety of Stampin' Up! stamp pads as well as my Stampin' Markers.


I love the way I was able to have a veritable waterfall of images by using this top fold, don't you?  The background paper is stunning and I'm so glad I got it from the Craft Consortium.  The grunge colours really compliment the colours in each scene, don't they?   I've even added one extra frame with the sentiment stamped right on it and waiting for personal greetings to the birthday boy/man.  I love that there is such a variety of images with which I could play.  This set will definitely be used many more times, it's such fun.


Have fun checking out our 
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and I hope you'll link your creation before the deadline on Monday, August 9th, 2021.

I've also entered my card at the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #151 - Anything Goes

Unicorn Challenge #67 - Summer Time

{PIN}spirational Challenge #279 July








5 comments:

  1. What a fun card Heidi. Love the scene you've created and I wish I was sitting chillaxing on a beach like your gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the beach scene you created on the card front, Heidi - and so fun on the inside with the designer paper and the trip "photos"! Gorgeous coloring throughout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little gnomes on holidays Heidi, fun card and great design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun beachy scene you created with these fun gnomes Heidi! So many fun images and great background stamps in this set! When I first looked at your card front, I thought of a Christmas card!! (for a summer Christmas)!!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.