My base is Basic Black and overall I've used current products from Stampin' Up! The black glitter paper, however, is retired as are the alphabet dies with which I cut out the "BOO". If you're curious as to how my owl perches on that branch so well, that has an easy answer. I cut the owl apart across the feet, leaving the feet with the top part. I glued that onto the branch to give the illusion of the claws perching and then glued the bottom part under the branch so it would look natural.
The weird sky is the result of some playing around with my Watercolor paper and the Wilted Violet Oxide ink. After I was happy with the purples and the paper had dried, I sponged some Basic Black around the perimeter and also in spots across the sky and moon.
I hope you'll check out the Global Design Project challenge. There are some awesome projects by the Design Team and linked up.