Tuesday 17 May 2016

PCCCS195 - Thanks



Welcome to this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

This week we have a sketch for our inspiration:


For this challenge I decided to mix up some of my current products with some brand new ones which came in the pre-order from the new 2016-17 Annual Catalogue.  That pretty blue cardstock which I've used as a matte for the various layers is from the 2016-18 In-Colors.  It's aptly names Dapper Denim.  The new Designer Series Paper which I've used as a stripe in the lower portion of the card is from the new Affectionately Yours Specialty designs.  The colours which I've used on the embossed design (yes, those flowers and leaves are, indeed, created by an embossing folder) are also from the new 2016-18 In-Colors.  I love them!  I'm sure you will, too, when you get a chance to order them in June.


I hope you'll check out the other cards created by the Design Team this week.  We invite you to join us by linking up your card as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.