Tuesday 10 May 2016

PCCC194 - A flowery "thank you"

This week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge is all about flowers.  How apt considering that we just had Mother's Day and, at least around this part of the world, the flowers are beginning to bloom everywhere.


Certainly it was easy to put together a floral theme with all the wonderful options that Stampin' Up! offers in the way of stamp sets, dies and punches.  I went all out making it a bright and cheerful "thank you".


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Heavy Whisper White, Whisper White, Garden Green, Tip Top Taupe, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo
Inks:  Garden Green, Tip Top Taupe, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Gold Wink of Stella
Tools:  Bird Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Botanical Builder Framelit Dies, Bloomin Heart Thinlits Dies

I hope you'll check out the other Design Team cards for this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.