Wednesday 6 May 2015

PCCCS143 --- Woo Hoo!

It's time for another Paper Craft Crew Challenge.  Are you ready for the new sketch?

PCCCCS104-158-014

I've been wanting to use my retiring stamps and products this month because, well, they're retiring.  I'll be moving onto all the new and wonderful stamps and products in the brand new Annual Catalogue soon enough.  Right now it's time to bid my "friends" farewell.


This card uses a whole lot of favourites that are retiring.  The Naturals White, Crisp Cantaloupe, 2012-2015 In-Colors Designer Series Stack, Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper, the Sketched Birthday stamp set and the Just Sayin' stamp set and Word Bubble framelits.  I'll miss them all.

I hope you'll check out the rest of the cards created by the Design Team at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.