Tuesday 4 February 2014

A monthly blog hop? I'm so excited!

For those of you who have enjoyed the four blog hops that the Wacky Watercooler ladies have posted, there is some exciting news.  We've had so much interest that we've agreed to post a blog hop once a month.

The first of these monthly blog hops is set to run from February 13th to 15th.  Yes---that's already next week!  This time there will be eleven of us and, as usual with such a large group, there are some who are ready to post, some who have designs in mind and have begun their projects, and then the rest of us who are, unfortunately, confirmed procrastinators.  I like to think that I create better under pressure.  Fingers crossed that creativity doesn't let me down this time!

What are we concentrating on this time?  Why Sale-a-bration, of course!  There are some wonderful products available through Sale-a-bration and we're anxious to show you all the various ways they can be used.  Remember, you can earn a free product from the Sale-a-bration brochure with each $60 you spend.  When you consider that some of the products in the Sale-a-bration brochure would normally be priced at up to $24.95, that's a pretty good return for your money.


Pssst---there's a fantastic blog hop next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.