Wednesday 16 June 2021

WWC318 - Kath's Challenge: All About Occasions

It's Father's Day on Sunday!  Of course I made a Father's Day card.  


This continues to be one of my favourite stamp sets for Father's Day.  Titled "A Good Man", the images are perfect and loving.  You can get fancy and mix it up with different background and/or fancy patterned papers, but I love the  clean and simple look for these images.  This one, especially, needs nothing more than the coloured image and these sentiments. If it's a lovely sunny day for Father's Day, the lucky man in your life will probably relax and "catch some rays" after a picnic feast.

I used my Derwent Watercolour pencils for this card, along with my Aqua Painter.  The colours are nice and vivid, making it seem like a sunny day.  


Have fun checking out our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and I hope you'll link your creation before the deadline on Monday, June 28th, 2021.

I've also entered my card at the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #148 - Anything Goes

Try it on Tuesday: For the Man in Your Life

The Male Room Challenge #151 - Dads  & Grandads

9 comments:

  1. I love this image, great card

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous watercolor painting on that fun dad image, Heidi - just love this!! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feeling this card conveys, yep! very relaxing. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dads & GrandDads challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely male card. Beautifully coloured! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this card. That image rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was doing this lol, great card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this laid back image Heidi!! A great masculine card!!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your masculine card!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Majda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.