Wednesday 13 March 2019

WWC212 - Tristan's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Yay!  I made the top three!

Top 3 Bubblegum photo top-3-bubblegum-small.gif

We're having an "All About Occasions" Challenge hosted by Tristan this week.  I love the possibilities that are offered by this challenge.  So many big and little occasions happen in our lives all year long.  I also love that I had an opportunity to use a brand new Happy Hoppers stamp created by Ellen Jareckie.


Isn't that a fun image?  Stampendous offers all these wonderful images created by Ellen Jareckie in rubber stamps.  I wound up with a perfectly crisp image which I had a lot of fun colouring with my Aquapainter and several of my ink pads.  The umbrella is Rich Razzleberry, the raindrops and puddle are Balmy Blue, and the adorable little frog is a combination of Pear Pizzaz and Mossy Meadow.  For the bunny's fur I changed to my Stampin' Blends and used the Crumb Cake and Petal Pink.

That lovely patterned piece with all the watercoloured dots is from the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series paper.  I've taken all my colours from that paper (except the frog).  My two slanted pieces of cardstock are Grapefruit Grove and Tranquil Tide.  I love the way the colours and images came together.  I think someone's spirits are going to be lifted with this little card.


I hope you'll check out the wonderful creations by the Watercooler Artists over at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and also welcome our brand new Watercooler Artist, Michelle Wallace.

I've entered my card into the following challenges:


House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #286 - Anything Goes with Option of Dots or Stripes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #89 - Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a fun stamp this is, and I love how you colored it up. The dotty paper and different color paper panels look great, a fun design. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, and joining this fun challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi you have made a beautiful and sweet card

    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorably sweet card! Love that precious image!

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.