Tuesday 29 March 2016

PCCCS188 - Just for You

For this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge, I decided to use the sketch to create a Mother's Day Card.

PCCCS 161-204-008

It's never too early to make a Mother's Day card since my goal is to inspire people to use some of the same products which I have used in my card and it takes a while for an order to come in.  This card is monochromatic except for the Gold Glimmer Paper as well as the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.  All the other papers and inks are Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate, or Basic Black.


I added texture to the card by using the Decorative Dots embossing folder on the Smoky Slate cardstock.  The Gold Glimmer paper of the butterfly wing and the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper of the steam heart from the Cups & Kettle framelits dies add texture as well as does the piece of crochet trim.  I think that the Timeless Elegance Designer Series paper pulls the colours together beautifully.

I hope you'll check out the other cards created by the Design Team at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.