Tuesday 16 February 2016

PCCCS182 - Happy Together

For today's sketch I decided to use Whisper White and Real Red cardstock---that's it.  Add to that a bit of embossing, stamping with Basic Black ink and a bit of silver embellishment, and my card was complete.  It began with this sketch.

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 182

As well as my retired script embossing folder, I used three stamp sets to put this card together.  The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts.  The birds and nest silhouette image is from the World of Dreams set and, finally, the additional bough of leaves and flowers in silhouette is from the Thoughts and Prayers set.  They work together beautifully, don't they?


I hope you'll check out the cards created by the rest of the Design Team at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.