Wednesday 28 January 2015

Twitterpated --- PCCCS129

The first time I heard the word "Twitterpated" was in the Bambi animated movie.  I was just a child but fell in love with the movie and with the word.  I've always loved words and even then I knew this one was special.

Fast forward to 2012 and the new mini Occasions Catalogue.  Stampin' Up! introduced Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.  The paper was great and not only because I loved its name.  And now it's 2015 and we have a new Occasions Catalogue and a new Twitterpated, this time in the form of a stamp included in the You Plus Me stamp set.  I'm loving it!

The sketch for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week was absolutely perfect to showcase my wonderful word.  The card is a Valentine but its main focus is Twitterpated.  I had fun designing it and hope you love its simplicity.

The sketch:                                              

My card:
                     


















I hope you'll join us this week at the Paper Craft Crew Challenges and submit your own version of this sketch.

9 comments:

  1. I am completely twitterpated by (with?) this card. Great colours and layout. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Doris. I think either would work since it means enamoured, infatuated, etc.

      Delete
  2. This is lovely, and I especially love the clever use of the background paper with the sponging on it. Pretty and clean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout and colors etc. ! I think it's gonna be on my CASE list !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ter. It's a simple one to CASE but it looks great with that wonderful Sale-a-bration Irresistibly Yours DSP.

      Delete
  4. What I love the most about this card is how the colours come together. Such a bright fun choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bev. I do like the way the colours work together. It was fun to do.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.