Tuesday 20 November 2012

Fabulous Florets---One of my favourites!

I have used the Fabulous Florets stamp set so many times!  It's one of my "go-to" sets when I think of stamping flowers.  And now it's available this week for a 50% savings!  WOW!

I'm posting a small sampling of cards that I've made using the Fabulous Florets stamp set so that you can see why I keep going back to it.



This is a "Z" fold card that features the Hello Doily stamp but it wouldn't look as great without the wonderful silhouette from the Fabulous Florets set.


I hand cut these flowers and covered them in Crystal Effects to give them dimension and stiffen them up.  Don't the flowers from Fabulous Florets look gorgeous?


This "Hidden Door" card uses the same silhouette but a different flower from the Fabulous Florets.


This is a close-up of the corner of a mini-album I designed.  The flowers were hand-cut and covered with Crystal Effects.  Love the Fabulous Florets.

During the Extravaganza Sale this week, the Fabulous Florets stamp set, in the catalogue for $28.95 in wood mount, is only $14.48.  Listed in the catalogue for $21.95 in clear mount, it's on sale for $10.98.

If I didn't have this set already, I'd have it near the top of my list right now.

2 comments:

  1. "Don't the flowers from Fabulous Florets look gorgeous?"

    Personally I thought they looked...well...fabulous! So do the projects you created with the stamps! Thanks for the reminder that this set is available for half off. Can't imagine why it hasn't hit my shelves yet. :D


    ReplyDelete
  2. In my humble opinion this set should be on the shelves of all card-makers. But then I love it! Thanks for the kind words about the samples, Jean.

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.