Tuesday, 7 June 2016

PCCC198 - Thanks big time


This week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge is a colour challenge.  The best part?  There are three colours and you can add another---such as one of the brand new 2016-18 In-Colors.


I love those colours and decided to add the beautiful new Dapper Denim to the mix.  With a base of Whisper White and then adding a layer of Mint Macaron, the Dapper Denim layer just "popped".  Before attaching the Dapper Denim, I cut out inlaid butterflies with one of my framelits and then backed each butterfly with a layer of Mint Macaron, So Saffron, or Calypso Coral.  To finish the card off, I added one of my retired sentiments, heat embossing it in Whisper White.


I love the result and hope you do, too.  Check out the other Design Team cards at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge and then try out the colours yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, love your card! I've added it to the Design Team InLinkz :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Pam. I normally get my card linked days ahead but it's been a crazy week and today we had a light show that made me want to keep my electronics safe and off.

      Delete

I welcome your comments or questions.