Tuesday, 26 January 2016

PCCCS179 - Just for You

This week's challenge for the Paper Craft Crew is a Love Theme.  With all the great new products that Stampin' Up! introduced in the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration brochure, there are a lot of wonderful stamps from which to choose.

Love Theme Challenge 179 for the Paper Craft Crew.

I chose the couple from the Beautiful Ride stamp set along with the large sentiment from the Botanicals For You set.  I created a background from three inks:  Rose Red, Hello Honey and Tip Top Taupe.  Then I stamped the couple image on the background and coloured it with my Stampin' Markers.  After that I used my Hearts framelit to cut it out and surrounded the heart perimeter with small hearts cut with my Confetti Hearts punch.


For the sentiment, I used my Stampin' Markers and the same colours to colour sections of the stamp and then stamped it on Whisper White.  After that I fussy-cut the sentiment.  For my card base I used Tip Top Taupe and then a layer of Basic Black which I embossed with a retired script embossing folder.  Finally I attached the sentiment and heart to the card and added three Rose Red Candy Dots.


I hope you'll check out what the rest of the Design Team created for this challenge at our blog site, Paper Craft Crew Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.