Thursday 26 June 2014

SUO 99 --- Kinda Eclectic Adventure

I am really enjoying my adventures through the various challenges.  It is definitely a lot of fun trying to figure out a way to make my own design fall into the parameters of a challenge.

For this card, which is supposed to be all about summertime, I've decided to turn to my favourite new stamp set, Work of Art again, along with another really fun and versatile stamp set, Kinda Eclectic.   I've also added a third stamp set to the mix with the Hostess set, Life's Adventure.  The bicycle in the set just begged to be coloured with the Blendabilities, so of course I had to use them.  The Silver Stampin' Dazzle marker made it possible to shine up the handlebars and other metal portions.  It's a fun card and just makes me think of the simple pleasures of summer.


For more inspiration from others in this challenge, go to the SUO Challenges.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute!! Love the Kinda Eclectic "Sun" along with all of your other creative details with Works of Art, etc. This is perfect for our Summer Time theme- thanks so much for playing along with SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I've been enjoying your challenges.

      Delete
  2. I love the summer theme that you have created using a variety of stamp sets. Thanks for joining in at SUO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet summer scene right here!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karen. I loved this challenge.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.