Wednesday 24 April 2019

WWC218 - Marsha's "All About Occasions" Catalogue

My card for this week's challenge is a bit of a celebration.  It spotlights products which I'm happy to say are being carried into the upcoming Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue (2019-20).  I am always "tickled pink" this time of the year when something I love doesn't retire.


The pretty teacup, of course, is from the soon-to-be-retiring Occasions Catalogue.  Of course the framelit dies for the set was one of the Sale-a-bration offerings.  How wonderful it was to discover that the two products would be part of the new Annual Catalogue.  Peeking out behind the teacup are the stylish open-work connected hearts, part of the Be Mine Stitched framelits dies which are part of the Meant to Be set, also from the Occasions Catalogue.  I was happy to see those carry into the new Annual Catalogue as well.

That stunning 3-D style embossing behind the teacup and hearts?  That folder was also one of the Sale-a-bration offerings.  Happily it, too, made its way into the new Annual Catalogue.  This is an embossing folder that is wonderfully versatile.  I can hardly wait to try some other ways of using it.

I'm happy with the way these products came together for this Mother's Day card.  I kept the colours simple with a base of Heavy Whisper White and then a layer of Mint Macaron and Highland Heather.  Even the Stampin' Blends I used and those open die-cut hearts carry on with those colours.

Oh, and those pretty Gold Metallic Pearls in the centres of the flowers?  Yes, they've also carried over into the new catalogue.


I hope you'll check out the wonderful creations by the Watercooler Artists over at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

I've entered my card into the following challenges:


Inkspirational Challenge #185 - Tea Photo

Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog #92 - Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Coffee/Tea Time

Crafty Creations Challenges #389 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful tea cup image and the roses background complements it perfectly! Such a feminine card with romantic feel, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty and feminine card, Heidi! You purple elements really 'pop' against that lovely embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background, great embossing and it flows into the pattern you have used on the cup. Great fresh combo of colours. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.