Wednesday 16 December 2015

WWC47 - Lots of Joy



This week Marsha has provided us with a colour inspiration for the Watercooler Wednesday challenge.  The beautiful image is ours to use thanks to Design Seeds


When I chose the colours for my card, I knew I would use Pacific Blue and then chose complimentary colours which are in the Stampin' Up! palette.  In the end I wound up with, of course, Whisper White as my base.  The rest of the colours are Sky Blue (ink for stencilling the stars in the background), Night of Navy (as my second layer), Pacific Point (as my star and the background in the smaller ornament), Marina Mist (as the background in the larger ornament), Smoky Slate (as my smaller oval) and Basic Grey (as my larger oval).  I've also used Silver Foil, but that is considered a neutral just as the white is, and is therefore allowed.  


I had fun making this card.  I really wanted something different that covered most of the wonderful blues and greys in Marsha's photo.  I think I managed to do that.

Please come and check out the other Watercooler Artists' designs at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and then link up your own version of this colour inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.