Monday 18 November 2013

A Real Time Saver---and so handy!

This time of the year time seems to shrink, doesn't it?  I look at all the things I want to do and the time in which I want to get them all done and I feel as if I should clone myself.  That way I might have a chance.

Sometimes it's the little things that can mean a lot.  I plan to make quite a number of cards in the next few weeks (big surprise?) and since some of those cards will be the ones I send out to "my people", I'm glad that Stampin' Up! is actually trying to help me out.  How?  This year they're offering some Cut & Ready Card Bases.  You get 20 already cut and scored pieces of cardstock in the perfect size to make 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards.  Sweet!  That's 20 sheets I don't have to cut or score.  That's 20 card bases that I know won't be slightly off because I accidentally moved my cardstock.  If you make your own Christmas cards you know how huge a deal this is.

Below you can see the colours and prices for these card bases.

DescriptionItem NumberPrice
Whisper White Cut & Ready Card Bases135804$5.95
Very Vanilla Cut & Ready Card Bases135805$5.95
Crumb Cake Cut & Ready Card Bases135806$5.95
Smoky Slate Cut & Ready Card Bases135807$5.95
Cherry Cobbler Cut & Ready Card Bases135808$5.95
Old Olive Cut & Ready Card Bases135809$5.95
Pool Party Cut & Ready Card Bases135810$5.95

These are actually the colours that I would be using.  Cherry Cobbler is one of my go-to colours for Christmas Cards. 

 I'm using a lot of Crumb Cake and Whisper White this year, too. 


For me, it's a time-saver and this time of the year I need to save as much time as I can.  For everyone else, however, it's a money-saver.  A lot of you don't need a whole package of, say Cherry Cobbler or Crumb Cake.  That's what these pre-cut and pre-scored card bases are for: people who want those colours for their bases but in moderation, so that they don't wind up with a lot of one colour of cardstock that will take them a long time to use up.

Let me know if you're interested in adding some of these Cut & Ready Card Bases to my next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.