Friday 7 September 2012

TREASURE HUNT -- What fun!

The Late Night Stampers group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators is holding a Treasure Hunt for YOU to WIN!!  This contest closes on Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 at midnight PST.  Interested? Just read the guidelines below:

-go to the page (listed at the top of my blog) titled ‘LNS Web Ring’
-visit each of the blogs listed (it’s always nice to leave a comment!)
-look for participating Treasure Hunt players – they will have the picture of the SU! box (below), and they will list their clue
-make a note of what the clue is, and whose blog it is on
-once you’ve collected 50 clues, email them to ME at krikittycat@yahoo.ca listing each clue & where you found it
-you have from Monday August 20th to Wednesday, October 31st 2012 to collect 50 clues and email them to me, to be entered into the contest

Here is the box that tells everyone I'm participating in the Treasure Hunt


Here is my clue – you’ll want to write this down, and the name of my blog:

Winter Memories Stamp Set Clear 127937, Wood 127934

Now – go hunting!! Remember to keep checking back on the blogs for the clues--you never know if there may be another surprise in store for you….  Some blogs are offering additional prizes as well.

Just a little note about my clue.  I fell in love with this stamp set when I first saw it in the Holiday Catalogue.  Check out my blog over the next week to see some of the fun cards which I've created with this gorgeous set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.