Friends

Monday, 18 November 2013

A Real Time Saver---and so handy!

This time of the year time seems to shrink, doesn't it?  I look at all the things I want to do and the time in which I want to get them all done and I feel as if I should clone myself.  That way I might have a chance.

Sometimes it's the little things that can mean a lot.  I plan to make quite a number of cards in the next few weeks (big surprise?) and since some of those cards will be the ones I send out to "my people", I'm glad that Stampin' Up! is actually trying to help me out.  How?  This year they're offering some Cut & Ready Card Bases.  You get 20 already cut and scored pieces of cardstock in the perfect size to make 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards.  Sweet!  That's 20 sheets I don't have to cut or score.  That's 20 card bases that I know won't be slightly off because I accidentally moved my cardstock.  If you make your own Christmas cards you know how huge a deal this is.

Below you can see the colours and prices for these card bases.

DescriptionItem NumberPrice
Whisper White Cut & Ready Card Bases135804$5.95
Very Vanilla Cut & Ready Card Bases135805$5.95
Crumb Cake Cut & Ready Card Bases135806$5.95
Smoky Slate Cut & Ready Card Bases135807$5.95
Cherry Cobbler Cut & Ready Card Bases135808$5.95
Old Olive Cut & Ready Card Bases135809$5.95
Pool Party Cut & Ready Card Bases135810$5.95

These are actually the colours that I would be using.  Cherry Cobbler is one of my go-to colours for Christmas Cards. 

 I'm using a lot of Crumb Cake and Whisper White this year, too. 


For me, it's a time-saver and this time of the year I need to save as much time as I can.  For everyone else, however, it's a money-saver.  A lot of you don't need a whole package of, say Cherry Cobbler or Crumb Cake.  That's what these pre-cut and pre-scored card bases are for: people who want those colours for their bases but in moderation, so that they don't wind up with a lot of one colour of cardstock that will take them a long time to use up.

Let me know if you're interested in adding some of these Cut & Ready Card Bases to my next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.