Wednesday 23 November 2016

WWC95 - Thank you (masculine style)


I'm so glad that we have a Masculine "anything goes" challenge once a month.  I have so many men in my life and frequently need cards for them.  This week it's being hosted by Libby Fens.  I can hardly wait to see what the other Watercooler Artists have created for this challenge, how about you?


I immediately turned to one of my favourite masculine styled stamp sets, Country Livin'.  Of course I used the guitar again.  I love the way it looks, especially this time, leaning against what I expect is the raw wood wall of an old cabin.  Looking outside the window, you see the gorgeous light on the grasses.  This is another of the wonderful images from the Serene Scenery Designer paper stack.  Doesn't it just set the mood beautifully?


That open weave burlap ribbon which we started carrying in our Annual Catalogue works beautifully with the embossed Kraft paper, doesn't it?  And what would I do without that Woodgrain embossing folder?   The punched out banner from the Thoughful Banners bundle is the perfect finishing touch.

I hope you'll check out the creations by the other Watercooler Artists at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  And then, please link up your own wonderful creation for us to enjoy.  Remember, it's anything goes as long as it's masculine.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great masculine card Heidi. Country Livin is fast becoming a favourite of mine, and all because of you. You've used it in so many heart warming ways, and it sure adds a masculine feel to your creations. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Penny. My father-in-law was a gentle cowboy and most of these cards evoke his memory.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.