Wednesday 9 November 2016

WWC93 - Let it Snow!


I love colour challenges and this one of Deborah's for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge made me think of Christmas.  Funny how  some colours can immediately make certain images form in one's brain.


Do you see what I mean?  Those colours are absolutely perfect for a Christmas scene, especially one involving a snowman, a tree and a big ol' candy cane.  What I loved is the chance to use that wonderful Snow Place bundle along with the Perfect Pines framelits.  Of course the Softly Falling embossing folder added a lot of fun interest to the background, didn't it?


I love the way Deborah's colours work together so perfectly for this card.  It almost made itself once I knew which sets and framelits I would be using.

I hope you'll come and check out the rest of the Watercooler Artists' creations at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  And, of course, link one up yourself.  That would be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. That snowman is so CUTE!! The embossed background is perfect with this card..loving the stamped diecut pieces. :) Love everyone's take on Deborah's colour challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sheri. Thankfully it's only on the card that it's snowing.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.