Friends

Tuesday, 29 September 2015

PCCCS164 -- Cheers!

When I saw the sketch for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge, I knew I would be turning to my friend the Penguin and the Cherry On Top Designer Stack paper.  I could see a bright and cheery card in that sketch.

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 164

For this card I decided that there would be a whole lot of goodies.  An ice cream cone in the Penguin's hand (flipper) was a must.  I also chose the Designer paper with the doughnuts all over it as my background.  From a scrap of that paper as well as a couple of the other papers in the Designer Stack, I managed to fussy-cut a doughnut, an ice-cream cone and a cupcake.  Goodies galore!  For the banner I knew I wanted some fun texture and so turned to the Boho Chic embossing folder.  


A little Watermelon Wonder bow-tie and the card was done.  I love all the fun parts of this card.  I hope you'll come over to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge and join us this week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this card, Heidi! I will be casing this one for sure! It's so fun and festive with all the yummy treats and ultra cute penguin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jenny. I really wanted to show my customers how easily the little penguin could be used year-round.

      Delete

I welcome your comments or questions.