Wednesday 1 May 2013

May brings us Brides and Babies!

What a terrific stamp set Stampin' Up! has just released for their May 25th Anniversary Best of Stamps!  It's a beautifully drawn set of five stamps, four of which have been released sometime during the past 25 years and one of which is brand new and never-before-seen.  You can check out the PDF flyer here.

Best Of Brides & Babies Clear-mount Stamp Set
Aren't the images great?  And they don't just have to be used on cards.  Can't you just see some of them embellishing your scrapbook page?  Or that special page or framed art you're making for someone you love?

These stamp sets are being released, one each month, for the full year of 2013 to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Stampin' Up!  To sweeten the pot, Stampin' Up! is giving away a "proof of purchase sticker" with each stamp set in the 25th Anniversary collection.  Adhere the sticker to the Collector's Card that your Demonstrator gives you and, once you've collected six, you can send in your collector's card and redeem a FREE set of your choice, up to a value of $17.95.

What a deal!  Can't you see yourself using this set for your projects?

2 comments:

  1. I love this set they just came out with! I think it's another one I have to have!!

    Hey, I'm you're newest follower! Come and follow me when you get a chance!

    Raquelle
    Stampin From The Nest
    Happy Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, this stamp set is on my list. I love the way each stamp is designed. I also love that it's not a "one trick pony". It's great to have both wedding images and babies combined because it gives the stamp set more mileage. Thanks for being my newest follower.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.