Tuesday 3 July 2018

ATSM #299 - CAS (Just a Little Note...)

I'm so excited to begin as a member of the Addicted to Stamps & More design team.  Since this week's challenge is all about clean and simple, I went wading through my stamps for inspiration.  Thanks to Tim Holtz, inspiration didn't take long in coming.


I love this coneflower!  It was such fun to colour, especially since these wonderful flowers come in a variety of colours.  For this one I stuck to my mauves and lilacs, using my beautiful Coloursoft pencils by Derwent and then smoothing them out with Gamsol.  For my sentiment, I used the brand new Highland Heather ink which came out in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  To finish up and add a bit of pattern, I cut the white matte onto which I attached my fussy cut flower with a new Gina Marie designs set of dotted-line dies.

Check out the awesome creations by the rest of the team and link up your creation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.