Friends

Sunday, 29 January 2017

SIP Challenge #83 - Thanks

I like sketches which have a layer slightly "skewed".  They're fun to use and make an ordinary card just a little bit different.


I decided to use just three colours for my card:  Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, and Mint Macaron.  The stamp set which I used is from the Occasions Catalogue, Special Reason.  My background is hand-coloured and is free from the Sale-a-bration Brochure.  The "Thanks" which I used as my sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and fits perfectly over that cut-out flower.


I hope you'll check out the Design Team cards over at the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Heidi, I do love how you've coloured that dsp. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge this week. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.