Thursday, 8 September 2016

SIP#64 - Blessed

Clean and Simple challenges are fun.  They test your ability to create something special without layers and layers or lots of embellishments.

For the base of my card I used the Heavy Whisper White.  I added one layer to that, a narrower strip of Basic Black cardstock which I heat embossed using several images of the Paislies & Posies stamp set using Gold Embossing powder.  Then I added my sentiment, also from the same set, heat embossing it using the White Embossing powder.  To the top of the strip of Basic Black cardstock, I adhered a strip of the black and gold Pop of Pink Designer Washi tape.


I hope you'll check out the other cards linked up to the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.