Thursday 8 September 2016

SIP#64 - Blessed

Clean and Simple challenges are fun.  They test your ability to create something special without layers and layers or lots of embellishments.

For the base of my card I used the Heavy Whisper White.  I added one layer to that, a narrower strip of Basic Black cardstock which I heat embossed using several images of the Paislies & Posies stamp set using Gold Embossing powder.  Then I added my sentiment, also from the same set, heat embossing it using the White Embossing powder.  To the top of the strip of Basic Black cardstock, I adhered a strip of the black and gold Pop of Pink Designer Washi tape.


I hope you'll check out the other cards linked up to the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.