Tuesday 26 July 2016

PCCCS204 - HAppy 14th Anniversary

What better time to create an Anniversary card than when you have to meet the deadline for a sketch challenge when you're part of a Design Team?  It certainly came in handy and gave me inspiration for the layout of my card.


I chose to design my card around one of the prettiest designer papers in the Annual Catalogue, the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper.  What makes the paper so special?  I love the copper embossing on two of the sheets and I also love the happy colours in the floral design.  For my Anniversary card, I had plans to use a fair bit of copper embossing and so the additional copper in the paper would add to it and emphasize it.  I especially liked the copper-embossed splatters on the complementary Night of Navy cardstock.


Stamp sets:  Gorgeous Grunge, Number of Years
Inks:  VersaMark, Copper embossing powder
Papers:  Heavy Whisper White, Night of Navy, Affectionately Yours DSP
Tools:  Large Numbers Framelits, Botanical Builder Framelits, Rose Garden Thinlits

I hope you'll check out the other cards created by the Design Team at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.