Friends

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

PCCCS204 - HAppy 14th Anniversary

What better time to create an Anniversary card than when you have to meet the deadline for a sketch challenge when you're part of a Design Team?  It certainly came in handy and gave me inspiration for the layout of my card.


I chose to design my card around one of the prettiest designer papers in the Annual Catalogue, the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper.  What makes the paper so special?  I love the copper embossing on two of the sheets and I also love the happy colours in the floral design.  For my Anniversary card, I had plans to use a fair bit of copper embossing and so the additional copper in the paper would add to it and emphasize it.  I especially liked the copper-embossed splatters on the complementary Night of Navy cardstock.


Stamp sets:  Gorgeous Grunge, Number of Years
Inks:  VersaMark, Copper embossing powder
Papers:  Heavy Whisper White, Night of Navy, Affectionately Yours DSP
Tools:  Large Numbers Framelits, Botanical Builder Framelits, Rose Garden Thinlits

I hope you'll check out the other cards created by the Design Team at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.