Tuesday, 14 June 2016

PCCCS199 - Hello


It's time for another sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew Challenges.  This week's made me play with all sorts of new toys.


I just got my shipment from Stampin' Up! a few days ago and have been itching to play with all the new products.  Unfortunately life doesn't always cooperate and so I've had to wait for some spare time---which, thankfully, happened today.  And so I've used some of the new In-Colors, several of the  new framelits and also one of the new stamp sets for this card.


Stamp set:  Pop of Paradise
Papers:  2016-18 In-Color Designer Series Paper Stack, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, 
Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Inks:  Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo
Tools:  Botanical Builder Framelits, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Birds & Blooms Thinlits
Embellishments:  Rhinestones

I hope you'll check out the cards created by the other members of the Design Team at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.