Friends

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

PCCCS197 - Thank you!


It's time for another Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.  This week's sketch features layering.


I decided to feature the Pop of Paradise set again along with the lovely Pop of Pink Designer Washi tape.  The colours I chose to use for my card were Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Gold.  When you're dealing with a lot of layering, it's important to decide how each layer will affect the others.  I changed my mind several times, not only with the layered rectangles but also with my background colour.  


Stamp sets:  Pop of Paradise, Thoughtful Banners, You've Got This
Papers:  Heavy Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Gold Glimmer Paper
Inks and embossing powders:  Melon Mambo, Versamark, Melon Mambo EP, Black EP, Gold EP
Tools:  Duet Banner Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge
Additional:  Pop of Pink Designer Washi tape

I hope you'll check out the other cards created by the Design Team this week for the Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.