Tuesday, 19 January 2016

PCCCS178 - Miss You!

This week we have a great challenge for you from the Paper Craft Crew.  It's a sketch which has been interpreted in so many different ways by our Design Team.

Paper Craft Crew Challenge 177. #papercraftcrew #cardsketch

I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this sketch.  It's been a while since I've used the Wilderness Awaits stamp set.  That dog image would be perfect along with some paper from the Cherry on Top Designer Series paper stack.  I kept my colours to the more masculine but muted shades such as Tip Top Taupe, Lost Lagoon, and Mossy Meadow.  


As you can see, I added some embellishments to the right bottom of the card.  You can see the loops of Linen thread, the Burlap Ribbon and an Antique Brad.  All in all, I love the way everything works together in my card.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.