Tuesday, 22 December 2015

PCCCS175 - Silent Night

This challenge has been extended to a two week period to allow for all the travelling and revelling that occurs around Christmas and New Year's.  We're having a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge this time and I had such fun deciding which line I would pick.  So many possibilities...

I finally chose the top horizontal line.


I bought the most elegant deer die at our local Farmer's Market and knew I would use that for my card.  I must confess that although I absolutely love the Home For Christmas Designer Series paper and have used some of the images for a number of my cards, I have kept putting off using the beautiful musical sheet music included in the pack.  It's that old "if I use it, I won't have it any longer" mind-set that has resulted in my having heaps of retired products.  Well, this time I decided to use it for my card.


Actually I used a fair bit from my retired stash and loved every moment of it.  Adding the ribbon underneath the Polaroid frame seemed the natural thing to do and I think it really adds a lot, don't you?

I hope you'll join us this week for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge and try your hand at the Tic-Tac-Toe.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. What brand is the deer die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that die, too. It's Memory Box. A lady at our Farmer's Market was selling them.

      Delete

I welcome your comments or questions.