Tuesday 22 December 2015

PCCCS175 - Silent Night

This challenge has been extended to a two week period to allow for all the travelling and revelling that occurs around Christmas and New Year's.  We're having a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge this time and I had such fun deciding which line I would pick.  So many possibilities...

I finally chose the top horizontal line.


I bought the most elegant deer die at our local Farmer's Market and knew I would use that for my card.  I must confess that although I absolutely love the Home For Christmas Designer Series paper and have used some of the images for a number of my cards, I have kept putting off using the beautiful musical sheet music included in the pack.  It's that old "if I use it, I won't have it any longer" mind-set that has resulted in my having heaps of retired products.  Well, this time I decided to use it for my card.


Actually I used a fair bit from my retired stash and loved every moment of it.  Adding the ribbon underneath the Polaroid frame seemed the natural thing to do and I think it really adds a lot, don't you?

I hope you'll join us this week for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge and try your hand at the Tic-Tac-Toe.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. What brand is the deer die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that die, too. It's Memory Box. A lady at our Farmer's Market was selling them.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.