Wednesday 14 October 2015

PCCCS166 - Home Sweet Home

Sketch challenges are always fun and this one is no exception.  I really liked the simplicity of this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge sketch.

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 166

I debated about making this a holiday card.  After all, Hallowe'en and Christmas are on the horizon and there are lots and lots of wonderful products to use for either one.  But somehow with the wonderful sunshine and mild weather we've had lately, I just didn't feel in the holiday mood.  I had bought some cute dies to cut keys from a vendor at the Farmer's Market and really wanted to use a key in my project.  

What goes with keys?  Well, houses of course!  And so I dug up that cute retired Holiday Home stamp set.  I had such fun putting all the shapes and elements together, including, of course, the cute silver foil key.  This would be a perfect card for someone just moving into a new house, wouldn't it?


For more cards using this sketch, check out the what the remainder of the Design Team has created at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.