Friday 5 June 2015

I Think You're Purrrrfect!

If you love cats, you probably have the You Little Furball stamp set.  The images are very simple but convey the typical cat postures.  This one just begged for some silver and a rhinestone because she was obviously quite regal.  What better way to tell someone you love that you think they're perfect?


I kept it simple.  That's really all this card needed.  To put some added attention to the kitty, I drew a diamond around her using my Versamark pen and heat embossed it in silver to match the bow and the sentiment.

I'm entering my card in the "Less is More" challenge which is calling for two legs or four legs.

I'm also entering my card in the Addicted to CAS challenge because, clearly, it is clean and simple.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card and such a lovely cat image, very posh kitty!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Neets. Yes, posh is right---my own two kitties don't wear silver and bling.

      Delete
  2. I had a busy week so I'm just catching up on last week's comments!
    This is one cute cat!
    Great CAS design.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Chrissie.

      Delete
  3. Purrfectly CAS :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS and fun card Heidi.
    Sorry just catching up on comments so didn't get to you before the challenge closed. Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah. I put my card in at the 11th hour. No wonder you didn't get to mine in time.

      Delete
  5. What a perfect pussycat Heidi, super CAS card
    Sorry to be so late commenting, I am playing catch-up!
    Thank you very much for joining us.
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne. I had fun making the card (with my cat looking over my shoulder, carefully supervising, of course).

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.