Saturday 7 June 2014

MOJO 348---Getting my MOJO on!

There is another challenge called MOJO Monday which I stumbled across.  What intrigued me about the challenge was the sketch they provided. 

 
I haven't followed a formal sketch to make a card since I entered the Operation Write Home hop last year.  I guess it's about time to do another one.  If you want to check out all the other wonderful entries for this challenge, just check out the MOJO Monday Website.


Products Used (all Stampin' Up!) 

Stamps:  Something for Baby, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Designer Paper:  Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Other:  Essentials Wooden Elements, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder,
White Embossing Powder, Corner Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 
1 1/2" Circle Framelit, Bitty Banners Framelit, Squares Collection Framelit


4 comments:

  1. So darling! Love that little ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I just love baby cards that use non gender specific colors. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.