Sunday, 22 June 2014

It's a World of Dreams

One of the things that I like to include in my make-n-takes for the Annual Catalogue Open House is a project that includes all the brand new In-Colors.  That wasn't hard to do this year, considering how well the new In-Colors work together.

My card showcases two gorgeous new sets, the World of Dreams which is all about silhouettes and the Work of Art which I'm using more since I bought it than I would ever have guessed.  For my base cardstock and silhouette, I chose to go another route than the usual black.  The Blackberry Bliss is a deep enough purple to do a magnificent job of stamping a silhouette.  And it also allows me to include all the new In-Colors.  How great is that?


It's a simple card.  The "Love ya" from the Just Sayin' stamp set is raised on dimensionals but otherwise this card is simply about stamping, the new In-Colors, and two great new stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.