Friends

Monday, 30 June 2014

CTS82 --Feel Better!

Sometimes you can see a sketch and know immediately what you want to do for it.  This is one of those times.  The challenge, for CAS(E) This Sketch, is so deceptively simple:


Cute, right?  There is a lot of white space on this sketch, but that's part of its charm.  It's what you put together that will make or break this card.

I ordered the Hostess stamp set, Life's Adventure, simply because the art and sentiments are so darned cute.  I knew immediately upon seeing this sketch that I wanted to use the adorable little fox out of the set.  As for the sentiment, what could be better than something from the Sassy Salutations stamp set?

For the fox, I was able to use my Blendabilities and loved the shading I achieved.  


And that's my card for the CAS(E) This Sketch #82 Challenge.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch! I love that "sassy salutation"!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.