Monday 30 June 2014

CTS82 --Feel Better!

Sometimes you can see a sketch and know immediately what you want to do for it.  This is one of those times.  The challenge, for CAS(E) This Sketch, is so deceptively simple:


Cute, right?  There is a lot of white space on this sketch, but that's part of its charm.  It's what you put together that will make or break this card.

I ordered the Hostess stamp set, Life's Adventure, simply because the art and sentiments are so darned cute.  I knew immediately upon seeing this sketch that I wanted to use the adorable little fox out of the set.  As for the sentiment, what could be better than something from the Sassy Salutations stamp set?

For the fox, I was able to use my Blendabilities and loved the shading I achieved.  


And that's my card for the CAS(E) This Sketch #82 Challenge.  

4 comments:

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.