Friends

Thursday, 3 April 2014

Sometimes all it takes is a different colour!

Remember the card I posted on March 7th?  I had made a golden card for all the golden memories that I have of my Mum.  Well, just a few changes in colour, and that same layout becomes a wonderful "Thinking of You" card.


Do you see what I've done here?  I've layered some Coastal Cabana cardstock over the beautiful Gold Vellum and then on the banner, I put a strip of the Coastal Cabana from the Retro Fresh This and That Designer Washi Tape.  Does it make a big difference?  Changing out the golden tulip for a coloured tulip also changes the whole look.  Yet, side by side the cards have precisely the same layout.  What a difference colour can make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.